The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've always been interested in sprites and models, and I thought this would be a good place to hang out. I really am excited to meet people and befriend them, and I hope people aren't assholes. So, yeah, it's great to be here.
(07-12-2016, 11:44 PM)ElectricVocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]I hope people aren't assholes.

Trust me, been here for a while (I guess 2 years counts as a while...), but you don't have anything to worry about.  You're fine, as long as you basically have common sense really.
But yeah, welcome.  This site basically has about everything you could ever talk about; so you can probably settle in fine.  Look forward to seeing more of you!
There are indeed sprites and models to be found here so this should be the place for you. : >

Welcome to tVGR! Hope you enjoy your time here! Don't worry, most people here aren't assholes so you're pretty much in the clear. Wink
You are welcome.
Welcome to VGR! Having been here since 2011 (though I'm still far from being the oldest member around), I can confirm eureka and Shade's claims; this community's pretty friendly so long as you're not an asshole to others yourself. Tongue

Though judging by your post, I don't think we have anything to worry about there. Please enjoy your stay~
unfortunately this place isn't free of assholes at all

like. Everyone has an asshole, so that means that there are - oh you mean a figurative asshole.

welcome to this forum, have fun! I'm sure you'll find nice people to hang out with c: