The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario RPG Cleanup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I want to put this game to rest. Help me figure out what we need to do. Maps? Characters? Cutscenes? List em!

-Smithy Factory Crane (Uses black, so it's impossible to capture)
-Loads of spell effects
-Ending post-parade scene
-Level Up Screen
-Battle Menu
-Spinning sign animations (mushroom, star, etc)
-Title Screen
-Vista Hill (And Ending version)

Anything else? Does anyone want to help me out? Please?
Hmm. The level up screen and the claw are both full of black. Does any person with vSNES know how wanna give it a shot? Big Grin
[Image: tmxCJKa.png]
Put this together real quick. What's missing? I'll be off for a little while but I'll fix any issues when I get back. Also, if someone could get me a ZSNES savestate of that factory crane I can go ahead and rip that too.
Nice! I was having trouble with the scrolling background. I couldn't get it to match up perfectly since it scrolls diagonally.

Also the bonus stat spinning card is the only thing missing.
Level Up Screen
Level Up Screen

Okey doke, should be done with this one then.

EDIT: Bonus Vista Hill (not including the later version)
[Image: KeOekQE.png]
Perfect!

And I can get you a savestate with the claw probably tomorrow.

I'm going to try for the ending. Hopefully there aren't any unforeseen problems. :p
Hmm. I'm pretty sure the view from Vista Hill is the same as the title screen? Do we put them on the same sheet, or no?
I'd put it on separate sheets.
Was this ripped yet? Didn't see it.
Now that you mention it, probably not. I completely forgot about it.
There's a side scrolling segment too...
Ah right. There's also a background and I think a different Mode 7 track that appears after the first side-scrolling segment. Cool, just wanted some confirmation on whether or not it's been ripped. I guess I'll go ahead and take care of that.
Moleville Mountain (3D Segments)
Moleville Mountain (3D Segments)

Splitting it up in segments as to not make one sheet ridiculously big. Side-Scrolling portions coming soon.
You're an American hero.

I swear I'll get off my ass and help shortly. Work. Ugh.
Welp. Intended to help today, but my computer has gone to shit. Sigh.
Ok, managed to get some stuff up and running, even if it's incredibly slow...

[Image: smrpgending.PNG]

For ending stuff I was going to put some scenes (Nimbus Land, Bowser's Castle, etc) on those respective sheets, but that leaves the Johnny scene in limbo since it has no connection to a previous area. Maybe the Sea? Or should I just put them all on one big "Ending" sheet? Also, for some reason the singing Toads and the pipe organ aren't considered sprites. They're a different layer. Maybe I'll go through again and see if I can separate them better.

I was also reminded that I haven't done the flower from Star Hill.
Pages: 1 2