The VG Resource

Full Version: Any way to t-pose GMO ripped models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started ripping models from a certain game that lacks models here on the VG Resource, and they are in GMO format ripped with Noesis. The catch is that some of them are NOT in T-pose, so, as a beginner, is there any way to t-pose rigged models easily? No one whom I asked was able to do it in another community... kinda embarassing. If any of you want the model(s) to T-pose them, just ask me.
Better to keep in original pose in my opinion. Different models use different base layouts for specific purposes. Unraveling it to tpose may strip the quality of it. T-pose isnt the only base format used my game devs.
I see. Well, thanks for the help, though I like my models T-posed so they can be used for personal projects.
if you export the model as a FBX, and import to maya or 3ds max, u can rotate the shoulder bones into a t-pose
If you're exporting with Noesis then just use the command "-gmobasepose" without quotes.
(06-29-2016, 08:24 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]if you export the model as a FBX, and import to maya or 3ds max, u can rotate the shoulder bones into a t-pose

Not working... the model's arms, legs, knees and elbows are too messed-up to t-pose, as the model will get ruined (Tried it, and model was heavily deformed...This was ugly) and the export script of the GMO's base in Noesis ain't working either... the guy still ''sits on the air'' rather than being in a t-pose...

EDIT - Noesis was being dumb, so I converted the GMOs to another format... and it worked all right.