The VG Resource

Full Version: Someone could draw me 3D Model Sketches?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i was going to practice more 3D modelling, but i cant seem to draw the characters in a position and angle, i would like to ask if someone could do it for me? Isnt that hard (If you know how to draw) here are some examples:

If someone can, i would like to request if you can do it with the legs a little bit opened, and the fingers of the hands opened too (It makes rigging easyer)

Someome have free time and likes to draw? i guess i could give you the .blend files when i finish (I use Blender)
I mena, you could freehand it. Or make a kinda bad one and use it as a reference.
(06-23-2016, 01:10 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]I mena, you could freehand it. Or make a kinda bad one and use it as a reference.
Yeah, i do asked for that, i just want someone (if its posible) to do references for me Tongue

Here is an example:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29183.html

It was pretty "bad", the hands were like Lego Toys (I did them just with my mind), here is a little update with references (Which i found on Google)
[Image: S7RPcDL.png]

Yeah, i tried to keep them low poly (For some reason) so isnt perfect, but i could copy the hand at 100%, i just limited myself, this thread is mostly for those who know how to draw but dont know how to Model, i could create some for them (Mostly because i dont know how to draw :s)

Is not just as reference, my proccess is almost like turn 2D into 3D Tongue