The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Speed Fighters 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey look its that guy who made the incredibly silly introduction topic. Anyways, I have made this Sonic Fan-game here called
Sonic Speed Fighters 2,
[Image: C8Sr2mh.png]

It is a 2-D, 1 on 1 Fighter that uses the fighting game engine M.U.G.E.N 1.0 aimed to have game play similar to the likes of MvC except with Sonic stuff.

And now... Here are the characters.

[Image: sonic_speed_fighters_2_final_select_scre...80rb4k.png]
This roster, is final meaning no other characters will be added, and no one will be removed.

You may notice some characters you don't recognize, well lets just say some of them are indeed "fan-characters"
why are they in? because a few of them are part of the game's story and the others are there because I liked their design and or thought they were cool Tongue

Also I don't feel like posting screen-shots so here is game-play

Remember, to read the "readme" file located in the zip, If you want to know the character move-sets.
By the way, this version of the game may look done, but it actually isn't

Download Sonic Speed Fighters 2 Demo
Looks pretty good! If you're planning to improve upon the current version then it looks like it'll turn out really nice Smile
This...actually looks kinda cute Heart

Is there any way you can actually sub out the running Sonic sprite in the background with the selected characters once you've made your choice, and then they chase each other off the screen before loading the VERSUS screen? That'd...actually be really cool

but I have this feeling that's a pre-rendered video so nbd if you can't lol
(06-25-2016, 08:54 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]This...actually looks kinda cute Heart

Is there any way you can actually sub out the running Sonic sprite in the background with the selected characters once you've made your choice, and then they chase each other off the screen before loading the VERSUS screen? That'd...actually be really cool

but I have this feeling that's a pre-rendered video so nbd if you can't lol

Unfortunately, mugen can't do that, that does sound like a cool idea though. But there's many things I'd like that just can't happen Tongue