The VG Resource

Full Version: Bee Movie Game ripping help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to rip the models from the Bee Movie Game, but I have had no dice so far.

I tried ripping from the PC Version, but DragonUnpacker only finds textures/audio files and no model files.

I then tried ripping from the Wii version of the game, but the files are stored in some kind of archive with a .xwi extension. 

Here is a sample file I have uploaded:
https://www.mediafire.com/?yx0h8rccu8190n5

Are there any other Wii games with this file fomat? Is there some kind of software I need to use to extract it? Help would be appreciated!  Smile

EDIT: The PC Version has the files stored in .pak archives.
Have you tried using the model-ripping programs "Ninjaripper" and "3D Ripper DX"? They do work for most games, though not all. I recommend that you click on the button "Global system monitoring" for "3D Ripper DX", since it will allow you to rip models even without going through the executable file, though you will need a 32-bit system to enable that function.
(06-27-2016, 11:48 AM)Canyon_SKR Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the model-ripping programs "Ninjaripper" and "3D Ripper DX"? They do work for most games, though not all. I recommend that you click on the button "Global system monitoring" for "3D Ripper DX", since it will allow you to rip models even without going through the executable file, though you will need a 32-bit system to enable that function.

Well, I tried Ninja Ripper...

[Image: vqHVTSB.png]

... but it comes out looking like a ceramic sculpture that was shattered and glued back together. I cannot for the life of me figure out whats wrong with it
(08-03-2016, 03:24 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2016, 11:48 AM)Canyon_SKR Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the model-ripping programs "Ninjaripper" and "3D Ripper DX"? They do work for most games, though not all. I recommend that you click on the button "Global system monitoring" for "3D Ripper DX", since it will allow you to rip models even without going through the executable file, though you will need a 32-bit system to enable that function.

Well, I tried Ninja Ripper...

[Image: vqHVTSB.png]

... but it comes out looking like a ceramic sculpture that was shattered and glued back together. I cannot for the life of me figure out whats wrong with it

Looks like the model seems normal, migth be an issue with the texture or UV mapping.