The VG Resource

Full Version: Recolored Portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm in need of a few small images that I don't possess the skill to recolor.

Can someone recolor this picture of Kirby:

[Image: 0e61e280b3.png]

To all 7 of it's Smash alts?

Then do the same with this picture of Meta Knight?

[Image: 9e6ab99331.png]

and his alts? While ignoring the missing chunks and small size, etc. It's necessary for what I need them for Big Grin

I've tried my hand at it with the limited knowledge of image editing that I have but it didn't come out looking very nice, so can someone with a bit more experience help me out please?
Not the best because of the small size, but here's the first set.

For Meta Knight it would be much easier to just take the colored portraits and resize/crop them all. I tried recoloring him a while ago along with some other Smash renders, but his was a pain. Plus, it would be more accurate.
Wow, that was quick! Thanks! I'll post what they're for once I finish.

Though the case with Meta Knight is an annoying one. The only alt. color pics are all cut off while the picture I used is full, wings and all. I can't seem to find any others =/
It's your lucky day, because someone uploaded Meta's alts from the Prima eGuide on the Super Mario Wiki. (Not every character's swaps are uploaded there.)

They aren't transparent, but that's easy enough to fix with a masking layer. I'll do those in a bit.

Edit: Done. Not quite as easy as I had thought because the basic palette PNG was a sloppy edit, not one from the press kits, but not too bad.
I appreciate the nice & quick work! Thanks again!

Now if you're curious, those are character portraits for a couple of Dissidia 012 mods I've been working on which is why they're rounded and cut off on the bottom. So I'll update with a gameplay video of each once I finish Big Grin

Though the second link is broken, it seems.
(06-09-2016, 12:21 AM)MidnightXS Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the nice & quick work! Thanks again!

Now if you're curious, those are character portraits for a couple of Dissidia 012 mods I've been working on which is why they're rounded and cut off on the bottom. So I'll update with a gameplay video of each once I finish Big Grin

Though the second link is broken, it seems.

Whoops, forgot to make it public. Should be fine now.