The VG Resource

Full Version: Svyat's Spites (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, since my old topic with no-longer existing sprites(my ImageShack profile is dead) is in archive, I guess it's time for a new one.
[Image: _sprite__sonic_the_hedgehog__smd_palette...a5btwr.png]
Spritesheet is WIP, of course. Also, 70% from scratch (hands - Turbo Thunderbolt's NeoSA base, Soap shoes - my friend's hack of S2(called Sonic 2 SA2 Style - Hero Side(very old)))
And some old stuff:
[Image: sonic_saturn_badnick__custom__by_svyatos...9e6hfc.png]
Sonic X-treme badnick(or boss, I can't remember really)
loda.rockfortefc is no longer functions, but my DA does Smile
[Image: signpost_with_eggman_and_sonic_by_svyato...9e6gxz.png]
Note that Eggman sighpost is originally made by me(but WIP ModGen sheet never credited me)
I like the select screen!
[Image: GIrnrPO.png]
WIP spritesheet(yep, there's Cylent Nite's Sonic from this site) + some SA2 VMU edit. Eggman's side comes from an old fangame poject, in which most of the MFZ got involved.
These look pretty good, but contrast is a great thing, my friend. The lightest blue is too close to the mid-tone blue, you can hardly even see it. I also think the skin tone could benefit from some hue shifting a bit more, maybe the red shade too.

(Just in case, straight from the sprinters dictionary)
[Image: UpCtM7W.png] Tried to implement what you've said(in SMD limitations, of course).
[Image: yltdI49.png]
Finished the running frames (based off Advance edits by my friend Hey-Pi-Ron).
When his head is tilted forward, his eyes are less blocky then in the sprites above.* But great job on the running and spring frames

* I understand that it indicates his head facing a different direction, but his eyes could look a bit smoother.
[Image: xBLh8Mf.png] Trying to fix his eyes(mainly because he looks unserious with his current ones). Also, these eyes comes from Cylent Nite's spitesheet.
You clearly have a very good hold on your style. I'm loving it Smile
~WIP~
[Image: KPFRQ7K.png]
Sonic sprite is by Shinbs, just put it for test.
I want to help Dolphman with his Sonic -Mega Drive- set so it looks more complete.
Mockup for testing:
[Image: 4K4kpXy.png]
Still need to work on BG.
Now with actual BG:
[Image: _mock_up__cascade_palace_zone__sonic__me...acq36u.png]
BG update:
[Image: 5JM2RF9.png]
[Image: 7OCCwFU.png]
Now BG is complete. Where's C&C when it's needed?
It's really starting to turn out. Good job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4