The VG Resource

Full Version: Animation Help: Need Eggman's Egg-O-Matic from Sonic Unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am currently working on a small 3D Sonic Animation Short Smile . I am currently in the process of placing all the objects in the render and I've run into a little snag. I cant seem to find a decent model of the Egg-O-Matic from Sonic Unleashed Shocked . I need this model due to the way I written the Script and Story Board. Is it possible that someone could rip the Egg-O-Matic model and textures from Sonic Unleashed and convert it into a .dae file and post it to the Models Resource? I will give credit to those who ripped the material for me when I post the animation on the internet in the credits section. If you want to help, leave a comment stating you would want to rip it.

Thanks, Chris Wink
I encourage you for your animation.
I'm also working on a Sonic 3D animation with Blender Cycles and models from Sonic series.
And I'm also interested for an Egg Mobile model, but I think I will modelisate it from pictures of Sonic Boom TV.
(06-06-2016, 10:41 AM)iyenal Wrote: [ -> ]I encourage you for your animation.
I'm also working on a Sonic 3D animation with Blender Cycles and models from Sonic series.
And I'm also interested for an Egg Mobile model, but I think I will modelisate it from pictures of Sonic Boom TV.

Thanks for the support. I wish you luck with your animation as well. Mabey we could use the same Egg-O-Matic Model. Smile
Yes I think we can use the same Egg Mobile. But what's the console version of Sonic Unleashed Egg Mobile you want, PC,PS3,Xbox360 (high poly) or PS2 Wii (low poly) ?
If you want the egg mobile of Sonic Runners I have it.
I have the one from Generations.
Do you can me give the model please ? I think the model from Sonic Generations heve a better quality (but where it's used ???).
And there aren't the model in Sonic Unleashed, it's only used in prerendered CGI.