The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Mario Foes :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: custommarioenemiespo0.png]

Some custom Mario enemies. Four and a cannon to be precise! I'll make more when I'm feeling less bleh. Opinions please?
Not bad, but perhaps you could round the nose of the Bullet Bill. Still, pretty good.
Ah, Phanto. How much I hate them chasing me...

I give this sheet a +-. It's good, but, honestly, Bullet Bill and Phanto are some of the easiest characters. They're really geometric.
(11-10-2008, 05:05 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, Phanto. How much I hate them chasing me...

I give this sheet a +-. It's good, but, honestly, Bullet Bill and Phanto are some of the easiest characters. They're really geometric.

Yeah, how about he does some really hard characters so they don't look the best and everyone hates him, hmm? But seriosly, these are good. Are you gonna do anymore?
Update Pidget and Sidestepper:

[Image: custommarioenemiesax7.png]

Pidget's carpet is a pain in the ass, and I absolute am disgusted by how it turned out x.x;
Sidestepper needs more shading. But Pidget's carpet is good looking, it just needs more animations.