The VG Resource

Full Version: Back again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Looks like i dissapeared again but i was acually ill and in the hospital.

I was getting some stomach aches a few weeks back and didnt think much of it. I would take some pepto and try and eat like normal only for it to get worse and worse. Eventually it got to the point where my stomach pain was severe if I ate anything. All i wanted to do was throw up and not eat anything. My thirst went through the roof and i was peeing a lot, i also began to lose a lot of weight and get weaker and weaker. All of this was happening while we were planning to go to Louisville, KY to visit family with my mom. My stomach pain eased for a bit and i told my mom i was fine so we went ahead and booked flights around the 9th to leave on the 13th.

So as it came time to leave i was still getting weaker and more ill. I decided i would make the flight and then go to the doctors. The 13th came by and we went to the airport. By the time we went on the first flight to atlanta, i had the severe stomach pains again. After we landed we had to go on the next flight to louisville. I tried to force feed myself because i knew that i needed food and i havent eaten since the night before and it was like, 11Cute0 am or something... i dont even remember the time. I got some yogurt and peanuts to eat but it just made everything 10x worse. Shortly after the plane took off, my heart started to ache horribly and beat insanely hard. Luckily there were 2 ER doctors on board the flight and took care of me. I dont remember much afterwards except that i was rushed to the ER immediately after landing. I was in the hospital since last saturday.

The doctor told me that i had diabetes type 1 for a while and that was what was torturing me the whole time and that my body went into ketoacidosis (however you spell it) and i was basically peeing out all the sugar in my blood and my electrolytes where out of whack along with me peeing out potassium from my blood. They got me all better eventually but the ride sucked. I just got out on the 19th. So yeah... long bumpy ride, but im here baby.

It was horrible though. I had tons of nightmares, woke up with a dry ass mouth and a horrible mettalic taste in it. Couldnt sleep. The thirst. Ugh. But hey, one thing led to another and looks like im moving here to louisville to live with my aunt and uncle. Its very convinient, my uncle has his own business and said he can lend me cash every so often. There is a college literally right in front of his house, thats next to a YMCA AND a library. Not to mention that im right in the middle of several cities that host regional Smash 4 tournaments (which im real into btw). So i guess when one door closes another opens? Hehe.
Yeesh man that all sounds pretty terrible. Nice job pulling through like a champ Heart

And welcome back!
(05-21-2016, 10:37 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Yeesh man that all sounds pretty terrible. Nice job pulling through like a champ Heart

And welcome back!

Gee thanks m8. It feels reel good to read your messages again seriously. Makes me very happy. Smile
Wow that sounds rough, glad things are looking up now though! Welcome back and good luck with everything Smile
Glad to have you back brotha, it's been awhile! Hope everything's okay with you.