The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello. I owe this site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm not not exactly new because I've been lurking around this website for quite a while. I'll keep it short; thanks to this site, specifically the sounds resource, I'm attempt to create an entire video series using the voice files I've found on this site, along with voices I've extracted myself. While it's not complete yet, I do hope to be able to share it with you all at some point, as well as upload the voices I've extracted as my way of contributing. So hello, and thank you for providing this service.
(05-19-2016, 07:47 PM)Absolute Quality Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm not not exactly new because I've been lurking around this website for quite a while. I'll keep it short; thanks to this site, specifically the sounds resource, I'm attempt to create an entire video series using the voice files I've found on this site, along with voices I've extracted myself. While it's not complete yet, I do hope to be able to share it with you all at some point, as well as upload the voices I've extracted as my way of contributing. So hello, and thank you for providing this service.

Welcome to VGR! Glad you could make use of the Sounds me and others provided! i would love to se ethe video at some point! enjoy your stay!
~Anex
Sound rippers unite!