The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Chronicles Ripping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys hope you doin' good, I just wanted to post some models out there since I'm newbie register but not new to the site.
Sooo hope you enjoy seeya. Wink

(Note : I can do requests and sorry for my thumbnails and the red on the alphas I can't provide better captures atm but I can assure you that textures are correct tansparent .png and I did not captured all models I'v left a few so you can have some of the surprise again if requested I can rip any models of the game I've ripped 70% but only converted about 40%)
(05-15-2016, 03:32 PM)Resiliaxia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys hope you doin' good, I just wanted to post some models out there since I'm newbie register but not new to the site.
Sooo hope you enjoy seeya. Wink

(Note : I can do requests and sorry for my thumbnails and the red on the alphas I can't provide better captures atm but I can assure you that textures are correct tansparent .png and I did not captured all models I'v left a few so you can have some of the surprise again if requested I can rip any models of the game I've ripped 70% but only converted about 40%)

Lol I ripped everything in december and cracked the format for everyone, neat to see other people finally doing this as well.
good job!
but,who's the Super Sonic in The zip file?
(12-31-2016, 09:57 AM)Emanuel Levi Wrote: [ -> ]good job!
but,who's the Super Sonic in The zip file?

You're right I forgot to include it in the zip now it's fixed ! Thanks for noticing.

Here's him in a stand-alone format just for you Wink
How much did you convert now?