The VG Resource

Full Version: deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
Welcome to the VG Resource Xinus23! Hope you enjoy your time here and we become good pals! : >

You could always post some of your models and maybe get a little critique on them. No need to worry about them being low-quality, everyone starts somewhere.
Can't lie here - I saw the title and immediately assumed spammer. Glad to see I was wrong. Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Hello,
Я могу и помоиму Mr.C тоже владеет Русским.
You and your models welcome here.
Добро пожаловат! Надеюсь, вам понравится ваше пребывание.

~Anex
Hi, and welcome to the forums! I usually don't post here but my friend brought attention to the topic (so, as a result you'll see me maybe post once in a blue moon)
so I figured I'd throw in a quick post - but partly because I'm curious:

(05-07-2016, 10:34 AM)Xinus23 Wrote: [ -> ]my collection is not very big(Sony Playstation 1-3, Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii, Sega Mega Drive, and one Famiclone for playing SMB)

Is it Dendy??
[Image: Dendy_Logo.gif]

Денди -- играют все!
Welcome, and, yeah... I can read Russian in the sense that "Oh, this must be in Russian!"
XD
(and yes, it is amusing posting things in some language or code most people don't understand, I actually do this to my best friend a lot by typing in obscure ways that honestly are sometimes indecipherable by anyone)

For some reason, I decided to check this thread and see what was going on.

Have fun and good luck, I guess.
I haven't really much else I can say.