The VG Resource

Full Version: Some lame sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured i would post a gif of something i've been working on lately. 
[Image: tKXK9ul.gif]

this thing right here is for a project i've been working on. i'm currently referring to it as the deus ex machina project. I'm not really going to be releasing any info about it, besides maybe out of context sprites.
Kind of reminds me of Earthbound sprites. Looks pretty good, but with a project name like deus ex machina, I expected something more mechanical.
(05-02-2016, 07:03 PM)AkumaTh Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of reminds me of Earthbound sprites. Looks pretty good, but with a project name like deus ex machina, I expected something more mechanical.

Yes, Earthbound is a huge inspiration. Its one of my favorite games.

And well, i'm taking the term "Deus ex Machina" in a more. literal sense. Google explains it as  "an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel."

Like this is going to be. my "Deus ex machina." if that makes any sense. 
Here is an enemy sprite. 
[Image: WTDdIEe.png]

Wonder who this guy serves. Probably nobody.
Why is he hiding his face? Probably for no reason.
I wonder where he got his robe from. "Robes R us" probably.
[Image: 9Z59ENk.gif] Hey this person looks kinda familiar in a way. Isnt that neat.
[Image: ANeewni.png]Oh look NPCs. Nice sunglasses dude.

[Image: 8dp4Qjo.png]
uh oh. now these two want your GP, Cred, Bells, DP. Whatever cash you got. these two want it.