The VG Resource

Full Version: Animal Crosser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to give myself another chance at a custom.

Anyway, which face is better? Ya I used Dex's pallet.
[Image: 14bo4.png]
It looks twisted. Like the legs and face are facing slightly to the right and his chest and horns are facing slightly to the left.
I already made one, but it looks kind of weird. Maybe don't make him looking up ways.

moz edited.

I can sprite the other townsfolks, but to me personally, Animal Crossers are hard.
Uh good for you, but this thread isn't about you sprites, its about AJ's.
Ya it's not the greatest now, but I plan to update it a bit.
The second one is better because the first one looks flat.Blank
Before I update, can I have some more pointers?
Don't use Dex's pallete, it's not fit for an Animal Crossing character IMO.
I know, I'm just using that temporarily. Anything else?
(11-09-2008, 03:20 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Uh good for you, but this thread isn't about you sprites, its about AJ's.

Gheez ok. But what I was trying to say was, if you make an awesome aniaml crosser (which I think you will Wink) I am making a Smashville stage for Super Smash Flash 2 and would love for him to be in there as a spectator, if that's ok with you of course.

Sorry, for the off-topicness.
(11-10-2008, 03:46 AM)Snuka7 (Dark Lord) Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2008, 03:20 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Uh good for you, but this thread isn't about you sprites, its about AJ's.

Gheez ok. But what I was trying to say was, if you make an awesome aniaml crosser (which I think you will Wink) I am making a Smashville stage for Super Smash Flash 2 and would love for him to be in there as a spectator, if that's ok with you of course.

Sorry, for the off-topicness.

What the fuck is this bullshit about Super Smash Flash? Jeez, man, get Brawl.
On Topic: It looks like his head is slighty turned to the right, while his horns and arms look like he's facing forward.
Left is new, right is old.
[Image: 14hv1.png]
Like Pik said, don't use Dex's pallet. The lines are too jagged, and the shades need more interesting colors, and more contrast. And the lineart needs a bit of fixing. Establish a good lightsource too.

I see your a little rusty A.J, but we will help you get back in the groove.
Wow I used to make bad palettes.
Well, even the best palette can't be used for everything.

Is he doing the awesome face?
Pages: 1 2