The VG Resource

Full Version: Help ripping dc universe online models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I have interest interest in ripping some models from dcuo, but i dont know exacly what i should do.
I already have umodel and found where the model files are, but what should i do to get them?
If anyone could givi me lika a tutorial, i then could add those models.
Thanks!
(04-27-2016, 02:25 PM)dslexterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
I have interest interest in ripping some models from dcuo, but i dont know exacly what i should do.
I already have umodel and found where the model files are, but what should i do to get them?
Thanks!

First off, when I tried to rip from DCUO, textures weren't supported. So, locate the model you want using uModel. Then press "Ctrl + X". This will extract the model. Then, download ninjaripper and open DCUO and locate the model you ripped earlier in the game and press "F9" to extract the textures. All textures nearby should be ripped. Open the folder where you ripped the textures too and sift through them till you find the ones you need. Also, texmod has been known to work for others who ripped models. Search for DCUO models on tf3d as well, as they have a nice selection, including Supergirl... DAMN, the things I'd eat outta her... Yeah, TMI... Hope that helps. By the way, I never tried either of these processes as the hard drive that I installed DCUO too fried a day after downloading it.
(04-28-2016, 10:54 AM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 02:25 PM)dslexterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Thanks!

First off, when I tried to rip from DCUO, textures weren't supported. So, locate the model you want using uModel. Then press "Ctrl + X". This will extract the model. Then, download ninjaripper and open DCUO and locate the model you ripped earlier in the game and press "F9" to extract the textures. All textures nearby should be ripped. Open the folder where you ripped the textures too and sift through them till you find the ones you need. Also, texmod has been known to work for others who ripped models. Search for DCUO models on tf3d as well, as they have a nice selection, including Supergirl... DAMN, the things I'd eat outta her... Yeah, TMI... Hope that helps. By the way, I never tried either of these processes as the hard drive that I installed DCUO too fried a day after downloading it.

Thanks alot!
I didn´t remember to use ninja ripper for the textures!
The only problem i may have is to find certain characters, i think i need to buy some dlc´s :/
But ill try that way and see if its possible to find them in game.
About tf3dm i know, but unfortunetly there aren´t the ones i´m looking for.
Thanks alot, ill try to feed back you soon Smile