The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Shantae and Angry Birds Movie 3D Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone make custom models the Characters of Shantae, the Angry Birds Movie, and other Angry Birds characters?

Here's a list of custom models

Shantae Franchise:
Shantae
Risky Boots
Sky
Rottytops
Bolo
Twitch and Vinegar

Angry Birds (Stella):
Willow
Luca
Poppy
Gale
Dahlia
Professor Pig
Silver
Ruby
Chef Pig
Mighty Eagle
Chronicler Pig

The Angry Birds Movie:
Red
Jay, Jake, and Jim
Chuck
Bomb
Matilda
Hal
Terence (Ter)
Bubbles
Stella
Leonard
Chef Pig
Ross
Photog
Minion Pig
Hatchlings
Well I guess it's your lucky day. They made a game for that disgrace of a movie. Luckily for you I'm in the mood to rip some models right after writing this.
(04-08-2016, 01:12 PM)Jared33 Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone make custom models the Characters of Shantae, the Angry Birds Movie, and other Angry Birds characters?

Here's a list of custom models

Shantae Franchise:
Shantae
Risky Boots
Sky
Rottytops
Bolo
Twitch and Vinegar

Angry Birds (Stella):
Willow
Luca
Poppy
Gale
Dahlia
Professor Pig
Silver
Ruby
Chef Pig
Mighty Eagle
Chronicler Pig

The Angry Birds Movie:
Red
Jay, Jake, and Jim
Chuck
Bomb
Matilda
Hal
Terence (Ter)
Bubbles
Stella
Leonard
Chef Pig
Ross
Photog
Minion Pig
Hatchlings

Look son. To be brutally honest, no ones really gonna make any of your models. You could try yourself.
You only have two posts. why are you begging the community to do work for you.
Hey I said I'm gonna do it so what do you guys need to complain about? It's called doing a favor.
It's still a thinly-veiled request for custom models (not model rips), and Jared33 doesn't have the proper requirements on the forum to make requests in the first place.

I'd lock this topic, but I don't have any control over the forum anymore. Dope
Hey look kid. I may have been a bit too harsh on you, but I can make it up to you.
I decided to model chuck from the angry birds movie, so I hope you're happy with that.
Enjoy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpl1a2whbxdo9v...k.zip?dl=0
(04-30-2016, 07:55 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]Hey look kid. I may have been a bit too harsh on you, but I can make it up to you.
I decided to model chuck from the angry birds movie, so I hope you're happy with that.
Enjoy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpl1a2whbxdo9v...k.zip?dl=0

Opening up file and expecting a dick model...

My guess was pretty close

Also for whatever reason Noesis won't export textures from fbx files so i quit.

Fuck it I'll give you one.
(04-30-2016, 07:31 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]It's still a thinly-veiled request for custom models (not model rips), and Jared33 doesn't have the proper requirements on the forum to make requests in the first place.

I'd lock this topic, but I don't have any control over the forum anymore. Dope

This is exactly correct. Locked and warned - please read the rules before you continue posting.