The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm Leaving Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really, I love you guys.

I'm heading to Walt Disney World tomorrow with family and I'll be gone for 7 - 10 days depending on what we do. Hopefully when I get back I can get my dumb PC fixed because it's really put a damper on my internet frequenting, and we CAN'T have that.

Don't initiate the revolution until I get back, okay? Thanks, seeya!
I like how I immediately knew you were lying in the title.

Envious as heck but have the funs all the same!!! Tell us about all the Mickey Mice you hugged and all that when you return!!!!
Lol, I was kind of like wtf? And no worries I will try not to rouse the rebels! Have a fun and safe trip.
Have a great time! I've only been there once and it was like 20 years ago but I do remember it being fun!
Have a safe trip I went to Disney Land last year in California for the first time it was amazing, have a blast.
that's great! have a nice time there! Wink and hope your computer will be fixed ASAP!
(and also hope that you would share a couple of stories and/or photos from back there, it would be really interesting to hear... err, read about and see your adventures in DL Smile )
OW MY EYES! Now I'll have to wear sunglasses to compensate for the lack of Shade

Have fun in Diddy Wuald man
Have fun man! Tell us about it when you get back Smile
Daw, I missed the goodbye day.
Nonetheless, hope it's (or was) a sweet trip.