The VG Resource

Full Version: Armored Core Last Raven Portable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, 

I am looking to start a section dedicated to Armoured Core, the Armoured Core franchise has slowly faded into semi obscurity and I wish to hopefully revive that by providing the community/anyone with the models/textures to create content of their own.

I have been doing a large scale AC project in my free time (Limit Release),I just thought that doing this would spark some interest while I continue to develop it, I started to rip from Last Raven as it has both classic first and second generation parts, and also has a lot of enemies and cool designs that made people fall in love with generation three, so as a starting point I ripped the basic default unit from the garage area and assembled it in 3ds before uploading it here.

[Image: 12525629_10153608537579163_834942026217844300_o.jpg]

I am looking to organize a group to help rip most of the main AC units from the game, this also includes enemies and allied units, I also hope to expand this to the enemies from the other portable titles so that we can get a full range of models together.

Would anyone like to assist us?
I look some Screenshots its looking interesting for me.
I am pleased to see first models.