The VG Resource

Full Version: Brres Dot Press ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day people.

I been meaning to rip the building models of the WiiWare game "Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: My Life as King"  and I was fortunate enough to find a tutorial that explained the process quite nicely. However there is one thing I haven't been able to find the answer to and is the file type .press .

Ironically, all of the models except buildings are in the standard brres. The buildings are divided in two "buildings_anm.brres", which contained everything that can fit under special effects, and "buildings.brres.press" which I presume must have the building models.

I am currently using BRRES Viewer v1.3.1 to look at the models, tried to open the press file just in case and it did not open it. To be honest I plan to use the buildings as reference for another project, so as long I can see them off game (the game's camera control are not the best to carefully inspect the buildings) I am happy without converting to more commercial file type.

Well that's it, anyone know how to open a Brres Dot Press file?