The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Sheet for my Character (Offering Trade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c0FHOZf.png]

Could someone expand on this sprite sheet?

I'd like floating sprites (idle animation), flying sprites (movement from point A to point B any direction in 2D space), and talking animation. That's all, really, since I don't really intend on this character being anything more than a friendly NPC.
So, is anyone able to do this? I seriously doubt that anyone can/will do this, since I'm sure you all are busy and stuff and don't really have the time to do creative requests like mine.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I checked an unread email from Nintendo, and discovered a code for the Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS Mew event. I already have the Mew event in X, Y, OR and AS, so I can't use it.

So, anyone want the code? I could work out a trade where I give you the code and you work on the sprite sheet expansion for me?

If that Mew code is not enough, I can also trade you the Darkrai event, Jirachi event, and Celebi event, since I have extras of those. I have a Lansat Berry, a Starf Berry, and an Enigma Berry I could attach to those Pokemon (rare berries).

So, any takers?

Keep in mind that the Mew event code I have is only valid until August 31, 2016. Additionally, if you do not live in the United States nor Canada, you will need to find a friend of yours who does live in the United States or Canada to use the code and have them trade the Mew to you.