The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

My name is Glenn, I'm a game developer. You can check out my website at quantumforgegames.com

I love building games, I work with Unity, Unreal and the new Amazon Lumberyard. I have been working on projects that use the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive as well as some pretty awesome Augmented Reality apps.

I found VGResource because I was looking for character models from Radiata Stories, which was a favorite game of mine when I was younger. But browsing through this website has awoken a lot of old memories, and it's been a really wonderful experience going from admiring these models as a Gamer to understanding these models as a game developer.

I look forward to interacting with this community, and I thank you for your warm(albeit generic) welcome.

I'm pretty easy going, and outgoing so feel free to contact me if you want to chat!

Smile
Welcome to the forums Glenn.
We hope to see you post here, maybe even rip some cool stuff as well!
Yo welcome to the cool zone. This is where rad awesome internet goers like you and me go to chill with the pioneers of supurb.

Sometimes we rip assets from video games, cause that's just how rad awesome internet goers blaze through the days with their unrelenting passion for greatness.
Hope you stick around, you seem pretty neato mosquito. High five pal! [Image: high-five.png]

There we go, I don't think that was too generic. Seriously though, welcome to tVGR! Sol Avenger looks really cool! I'm eager to see where it and your team goes!

Also, if you're interested in talking with some of the members here, we have a Discord chat available to everyone. It's pretty active, so you'll usually have somebody there to chat with.

http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28660.html
We'd be happy to see you there!  Genki ^_^