The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello VGR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I used to be around on these forums, creating sprite art under the username "Goomba X"!

The memories ~
EDIT: Petie was swell enough to compile my stuff under "SpencerEX". Thanks man!
http://www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/SpencerEX

Now-a-days I'm a student in animation and work as a VFX Generalist/Compositor at PlayfightVFX (We've worked with Freddiew/RocketJump, VGHS, Titanfall).
Should be swell to reconnect with people and see some new talent Wink
Welcome back! I don't think I remember you (might have been before my time) but it's still cool to see old members returning!

If you want, Petie should be able to change those two submitter names to your current name (and maybe your old forum account as well).
Hello and welcome back! On the subject of your forum account, your original username still exists. If you PM me the email address you used when registering, I can reset the password and merge the accounts for you.

As for the submitter profiles, once the forum account is confirmed, I can definitely rename and merge them as well. Just let me know if you'd like it with or without the space.

Finally, in regards to the Rakia credit, I can say that it was edited towards the end of July 2013 and I imagine they were added to the submitter list as a result of whatever changes they made but I can't say for sure.
(03-01-2016, 12:39 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! I don't think I remember you (might have been before my time) but it's still cool to see old members returning!

If you want, Petie should be able to change those two submitter names to your current name (and maybe your old forum account as well).

Thanks for the welcome puggsoy! Yeah I havn't been active in at least six years so thats possible! I was around when it was still just TSR Tongue

That would be great!

(03-01-2016, 09:04 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome back! On the subject of your forum account, your original username still exists. If you PM me the email address you used when registering, I can reset the password and merge the accounts for you.

As for the submitter profiles, once the forum account is confirmed, I can definitely rename and merge them as well. Just let me know if you'd like it with or without the space.

Finally, in regards to the Rakia credit, I can say that it was edited towards the end of July 2013 and I imagine they were added to the submitter list as a result of whatever changes they made but I can't say for sure.

Thanks for the welcome Petie! I'll be sure to PM you with my old accounts email! 

I'll probably submit revisions for the sheets with updated credits under "SpencerEX", if that's allowed!

I submitted revisions so right now all of the sheets are under "Goomba X".
http://www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/Goomba+X/