The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello I want to help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I follow the website since a lot of years ago and I decided to make a account (mainly to put comments xD )

Well, I read the rules already so instead of request sprites I want to offering my help.

I have practice in Photoshop so, I was expecting if I could help the person ripping the sprites of M&L Paper Jam.
I really want Paper Mario sprites of the game and looks like nobody is interesting in doing it, so maybe I could do it Big Grin

Sadly I don't understand the process to decryted files so maybe someone at least could send me the resources files, that way I can make some sprites manually. I looking for the battle/character cards mainly, so maybe I could start by doing the battle cards one by one.

I search for a topic about it and I know there is one, but I don't want to post there until I say what are my intentions here.
I hope this post accomplishs with your rules and I want to apologize for my grammar, I don't speak english very well ^^;
Welcome to the forums.
There's plenty of guides on dumping 3DS carts, you'll need a modded 3DS to do so.
(02-28-2016, 05:12 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums.
There's plenty of guides on dumping 3DS carts, you'll need a modded 3DS to do so.

So, I actually need a hacked hardware to do it bymyself  Very Sad