The VG Resource

Full Version: Has anyone successfully ripped Character Models from Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried hard to rip it, but my computer crashes and burns trying to rip it (don't get a laptop core i3, kids).  I'm specifically trying to get Itsuki Aoi and his Carnage Form, but to no avail. Can anyone rip it for me?
I have all the files from the game, and got every .cpk file unpacked, sadly the data_010_character.cpk file uses an updated cpk format that the CPK unpacker doesnt handle.. imma be uploading the file soon so that others could look into it and possibly "try" to fix the script for it
(03-01-2016, 06:26 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]I have all the files from the game, and got every .cpk file unpacked, sadly the data_010_character.cpk file uses an updated cpk format that the CPK unpacker doesnt handle.. imma be uploading the file soon so that others could look into it and possibly "try" to fix the script for it

Please let me know when you have uploaded it!
check my thread for the files.