The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon in next Smash Bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just for fun. Say there's a new one coming out. We know Pikachu will be in. Who else would be good?
Jigglypuff, seriously, for all the crap people give her, she is actually a very good character to play.

That and the rollout ball of DEATH is funny to make combat a 50-50 chance.
I voted Mewtwo, but I don't want him to replace any of the Brawl Pokemon, 'cuz they're good, too. But if we have 5 Pokemon characters, we'd need another Mario guy to balance it out.
Jigglypuff needs to be as good as she was in Melee. See also; Captain Falcon.
pokemon trainer is lame i hope they get rid of it
I chose Mewtwo, but only because Pokemon would be the only big franchise with no villain(assuming that the whole 'pissed off about how he was created' thing is still viable...)Deoxys could work, but I'd prefer Mewtwo, since he was already in a smash

But I wouldn't oppose Charizard by Himself, as long as he gets a few good moves
Um seriously, I don't think we need to worry about Jigglypuff going anywhere. It's like a Smash tradition for her to be a character. I can safely say that any character that has been in the original Smash Bros. game will be forever a part of the series.
You're forgetting that there is probably going to be a whole new generation of Pokemon by the time the next Smash is out. This lowers the chances of some of the previous generations getting in.
Pokemon Trainer with different costumes.
From all generations, with the different starters.
The playable Pokemon roster I want to see in the next game:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Meowth

As to what move set Meowth could have:
B - Pay Day
Meowth throws a few coins that deal damage to a target.

Forward B - Slash
Meowth rakes it's foes with a big slash. If Meowth is close to an opponent, Meowth will grab them and use it's free claw to slash the opponent.

Down B - Double Team
If Meowth times this move perfectly, it'll avoid damage from an attack/hazard and counter attack with a claw strike.

Up B - Double-Edge
Meowth rushes forward trying to do a big tackle. If Meowth hits something, it'll take a small amount of recoil damage (about 5-10%).
Mewtwo all the way
followed by lucario
Taking out Mewtwo was a bad move. Put him back in, but don't replace Lucario.
They should have at least one Pokemon from every generation imo. Another trainer with 2nd and 3rd gen Pokemon would be okay.
I'd like to see Pichu return, to be honest. Minus the 'hurt-yourself' part, and plus the 'fastest / weakest character part.' Like, REALLY fast. Big Grin
Deoxys would be awesome. And Red's Pokemon need to be stronger. And Pichu would be sweet, I just find that very stupid that his smash attacks hurts himself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6