The VG Resource

Full Version: Blender Doesnt Render with both vertex color and textrues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ripped a model from crash bandicoot 2 (The Scrubber aka Scrubbing Bubbletron) and when I try to render I get ether no vertex color or no texture so I cant win, also I tried opengl rendering but the it make the texture invisible in some areas and it just looks bad
I'm not really sure what could be happening without seeing the model. Could you please upload the files somewhere and post a link to it here, or PM it to me if you don't want it public yet?
(03-02-2016, 12:00 AM)11th Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really sure what could be happening without seeing the model. Could you please upload the files somewhere and post a link to it here, or PM it to me if you don't want it public yet?
Hey I am ok with making it public, I already put it up for submission the only problem is the icon, so here
https://www.mediafire.com/?nmmwco8uukcvxct The issue is crash bandicoot models use both vertex shading and textures, without one of them the models looks bad
I can't seem to import the .ply without Blender crashing. :/ Did you include any other formats in the submission?
(03-04-2016, 08:38 PM)11th Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to import the .ply without Blender crashing. :/ Did you include any other formats in the submission?
Huh strange, I can import it in, Well if you could tell me a format that supports both vertex shading and texture mapping then I could convert and send it in