The VG Resource

Full Version: After Ripping The Models...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the hell man?  Surprise 
I'm really happy that i was a able to rip from photo kano FINALLY but ....  this looks like something out of a horror game....
Like Teke teke fan game or something....Please god somebody help me  Sad How do i smooth all of this out? I am planning to
actually import it to MMD and Xnalara later. I need help smoothing the characters out. Now i'm not looking for a shortcut
infact i'm expecting about 30 minutes of work but this is NOT anime-friendly looking. By that i mean they don't look how they
look in game. They look like scary poly-people plotting to slit your throat in your sleep Sad
I use 2.49B and all you have to do, is click "SMOOTH" in the "EDITING" tab. I'm unsure if you can do it with a later release of Blender though.

[attachment=6162]
(02-24-2016, 03:36 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]I use 2.49B and all you have to do, is click "SMOOTH" in the "EDITING" tab. I'm unsure if you can do it with a later release of Blender though.
Thanks. it kinda does.   Smile
I managed to export them however they have no eyes in the actual PMX studio so
now i has to go get them some eyes Very Sad