The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Firstly if i'm posting in the wrong place i do apologize.I'm new to this site's forums but i have some exp with ripping from actual games like some of you. If i want to upload some rips (Which i do) how can i go about doing this? (For MMD users only: I don't plan to give facials and bones right away infact i might just upload it as an boneless,non-facial,expressionless .pmx)My first Uploads will be photo kano models but they have no category Sad
http://www.vg-resource.com/forum-140.html

Probably a better place to post this. Literally right under this section.
(02-22-2016, 01:42 PM)Aunonii Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Firstly if i'm posting in the wrong place i do apologize.I'm new to this site's forums but i have some exp with ripping from actual games like some of you. If i want to upload some rips (Which i do) how can i go about doing this? (For MMD users only: I don't plan to give facials and bones right away infact i might just upload it as an boneless,non-facial,expressionless .pmx)My first Uploads will be photo kano models but they have no category Sad

Hey pal, first off welcome to the VG Resource! Not only do we have a game ripping community, but other sections such as game development, general talk, as well as an area to show off your artistic skills!(Spriting, Writing, whatever it may be.) but as well as many others. Some areas we have are Secondly, the staff and the community would prefer a complete submission rather than a boneless submission, as that would be partially useless to some of our members, and may not get accepted. Thirdly, a native format such as a .dae or a .obj would be appreciated, as they're known to people and can be used easier. However, this is to your discretion. If the people reviewing your submission can't open it, then it's a no-go and that means rejection. If you have any questions regarding submissions, the best place to post a thread in regards to your question would be found here.(Click the highlighted blue text lol). Any further questions, you can always feel free to PM a staff member! Hope to get to know you at some point! You can catch me at the Models/Sounds Resource Threads. I found my way by asking lots of questions, and getting to know people. This website is one of the best I've visited and I hope you enjoy! See you there!
~Anex