The VG Resource

Full Version: Mobile Unity Game Sprite Rip Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I already dealt with a Android Unity game and basically someone did it for me (Thank you, Shade!) because I could figure out shared assets.
And here I go again. With another mobile Unity game. With shared assets. 

Shade said that they used HxD to combine all the related assets together and I don't know how use that in the slightest. And I feel like its way beyond my knowledge (though if it's actually not all that complicated, I wouldn't mind learning!).

So, if their is a easier way to do this (or someone do it for me again), that would be lovely.  

The file is here.
You can use File Joiner to join files together, it's both faster and easier than doing it manually. Just drag-and-drop all the .split# files into it and it should work fine.

Unfortunately Unity Studio doesn't seem to be producing much, unfortunately. It only gives a few graphics, and some of those aren't even in recognised formats.
I combined all the ".split#" files together, but its a ASSETS file.  What do I do with it then?

Unity Studio didn't work for me either. Actually froze my computer for a good 30 minutes.  Cry
I'm not sure what to do from here. The resulting .assets file is supposed to be opened in Unity Studio but as I said, no results. There might be more assets in the other weirdly named files though.
I went around with the odd names files and didn't seem to find anything.