The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you know, im not "new" but i never post here so... I deserve a Welcome, right? Tongue
So... Im like a Game Designer? i really love this, i started in 2010 and i found it interesting Big Grin

I dont want to lie, i came here just to look for help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1wOtBq6pg

I used Models from Models Resource, as you can see i suck animating, I wonder if someone wants to help? (Not exactly in that game, just any game idea, just someone in charge of 3D Stuff and i "design" the game Tongue, of course, Without Physics u.u)

Well, we dont need to discuss that right now, give me a warm welcome Cute
Welcome to the Resource! Gamedev is indeed very interesting Smile

Just to make sure you don't accidentally break any rules, straight-up requesting people to rip or do something for you isn't allowed unless you have 20 proper posts and have been a member for a month, and then it should go in the Requests section. This is because it's not nice if people just come and ask for something then leave.

However, you are allowed to offer people positions in helping you; this goes in the Game Development section. If you're willing to offer pay, you can also put it in the Commissions section.

If you haven't already, be sure to read the rules just to make sure Wink Hope you have a nice stay!
(02-16-2016, 11:10 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource! Gamedev is indeed very interesting Smile

Just to make sure you don't accidentally break any rules, straight-up requesting people to rip or do something for you isn't allowed unless you have 20 proper posts and have been a member for a month, and then it should go in the Requests section. This is because it's not nice if people just come and ask for something then leave.

However, you are allowed to offer people positions in helping you; this goes in the Game Development section. If you're willing to offer pay, you can also put it in the Commissions section.

If you haven't already, be sure to read the rules just to make sure Wink Hope you have a nice stay!
Well, i often use forums so... I know few rules, i read that about the Requests (Actually i have Two years on the forum Tongue, but i still need 17 Messages, i think it would be hard without spamming .-. I just Rip sounds so.... I guess i could do that Big Grin), im not planning to leave soon.

I guess Game Development would be my place, is not that i dont like to pay (Is because the money from where i live is very useless...)

Thx for the welcome Tongue (I will look if there is a new rule or something lika that ^w^)