The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello fellows!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear friends.

I'm from Brazil.
I have this passion for old (but not bad) games and since an year ago I have this weird idea of reproduce the games of old videogames like NES and Atari, for example.

For this reproduction, I intend to use the Python language with PyGame library.
My idea is to reproduce those games as similar as possible of the original ones.

Looking in the internet for sprites I found the VG-Resource and, I have to say: What a web-site! Amazing! Congratulations for the creators.

In the future I pretend to do a simple web page to share my developments...

Thank you.
(02-09-2016, 05:56 AM)redrum88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dear friends.

I'm from Brazil.
I have this passion for old (but not bad) games and since an year ago I have this weird idea of reproduce the games of old videogames like NES and Atari, for example.

For this reproduction, I pretend to use the Python language with PyGame library.
My intention is to reproduce those games as similar as possible of the original ones.

Looking in the internet for sprites I found the VG-Resource and, I have to say: What a web-site! Amazing! Congratulations for the creators.

In the future I pretend to do a simple web page to share my developments...

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the VG Resource! This is quite a hobby you have! What works have you done? I'm interested in looking at them. We have a great community and plenty of sprite sheets ready for you to use. Enjoy!
~Eric
(02-11-2016, 04:53 PM)Anex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to the VG Resource! This is quite a hobby you have! What works have you done? I'm interested in looking at them. We have a great community and plenty of sprite sheets ready for you to use. Enjoy!
~Eric

Hi Anex, thank you.

I dont have anything done yet... The idea was in my mind for a while, but only few days ago I decide to put my hands to work. 
I'll let you know when I have something interesting.  Wink