The VG Resource

Full Version: Off for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just so you guys know, I'll be absent for about 2 and a half weeks. Just gonna go on a bit of a trip before uni starts again, swimming in lakes and stuff.

If there's anything you want me to notice when I get back be sure to PM me because I am not reading all the posts I missed Tongue
(02-02-2016, 06:47 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you guys know, I'll be absent for about 2 and a half weeks. Just gonna go on a bit of a trip before uni starts again, swimming in lakes and stuff.

If there's anything you want me to notice when I get back be sure to PM me because I am not reading all the posts I missed Tongue

You'll be missed. Have fun puggsoy!
Have a good time. Don't... freeze?
I'll miss you. ;___;

I'll just be here swimming in a lake of tears. ;____;

(Have fun!)
Good bye pal! Enjoy the fountain of dreams!
Nope, you're not allowed to leave. There's too much to be done and you're too integral to doing it.

Joking aside, have an awesome and very well deserved trip! Smile
The Suite Life of puggsoy

have fun doing all kinds of cool things without us ;~;
Have a good one. Don't get all lake monster-y.
(02-02-2016, 09:05 AM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: [ -> ]Have a good time.  Don't... freeze?

Lol, it's summer here Wink That said, it was still super freezing a lot of the time!

Had a great time, but I am glad to be back. Not just home but also at VGR! I missed you all Genki ^_^