The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp, here I am. I've been a long time lurker of pretty much all the VGressource websites for a pretty time now, and I just realised, why not start posting, and maybe even contributing , too?
I enjoying pretty much anything Nintendo/PC gaming in general. Either way, I'm hoping to have a fun time here!
Hi and welcome! It's always nice to see lurkers join. Looking forward to seeing what you contribute!
Welcome to the Resource, almanich! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
I'm pretty sure you'll love it here. We got all kinds a things to do here so I'm pretty sure you'll find a good spot to be in.
(01-30-2016, 04:59 PM)almanich Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, here I am. I've been a long time lurker of pretty much all the VGressource websites for a pretty time now, and I just realised, why not start posting, and maybe even contributing , too?
I enjoying pretty much anything Nintendo/PC gaming in general. Either way, I'm hoping to have a fun time here!

Welcome!!!! Whether it be contributing or anything else, I hope you enjoy your stay! Any questions you can PM me or any staff member, they'll be glad to help!
~Anex