The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just joined! And I want to ask how do I make a category in Sprites Resource because I recently started to rip srites from Metal Fight Beyblade JP game.
Hello and welcome! Just go to the console the game is for and then click the "Add New Game" button to get started!
(01-29-2016, 11:57 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome! Just go to the console the game is for and then click the "Add New Game" button to get started!

Thanks
(01-29-2016, 11:57 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome! Just go to the console the game is for and then click the "Add New Game" button to get started!

I done it. Now it says Pending Game, do I have to wait till Moderators do something?
Yes - all submissions are queued for approval. A member of staff will review it in time and you'll be notified when that happens.
(01-29-2016, 07:36 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - all submissions are queued for approval. A member of staff will review it in time and you'll be notified when that happens.

I posted redone sprite sheet since Saturday but no one acepted it yet.
It's normal, the mods do this with their free time and they will eventually get to it.
(02-04-2016, 08:28 AM)SonicFun11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 07:36 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - all submissions are queued for approval. A member of staff will review it in time and you'll be notified when that happens.

I posted redone sprite sheet since Saturday but no one acepted it yet.

The moderators will get to it once they get the oppertunity. Please be patient! They're very busy themselvesTongue
I don’t know if you did this in your submissions, but if you add icons made yourself will make the life of the mods more easier that can speed-up the process of approval.