The VG Resource

Full Version: Problem solve Mario Party 10 Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for the people who helps me Smile
Nobody wants to help?
(01-23-2016, 12:00 PM)RafaLuigi Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody wants to help?
A program named VGSC was able to convert these files just fineSmile, As it was a standard DSP-ADPSCM sound header. You can pick it up here:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25478.html

Make sure to thank puggsoy for his awesome tool! It converts those files you have into *.wav's.
~Anex
(01-23-2016, 12:05 PM)Anexenaumoon Wrote: [ -> ]Music works great! but I'm not looking for Music I just want to convert Voices, the  BFSAR file is not working  when I upload the file, It gives me failed                    [Music file is BRSTM]       [Voices are BFSAR]

Also really Thank you  for share the tool Smile Anexenaumoon
Download vgmtoolbox and save this XML file as wiiufwav.xml. Place the XML in vgmtoolbox\plugins\AdvancedCutter\. After starting vgmtoolbox, go to Misc. Tools > Extraction Tools > Generic > Advanced Cutter/Offset Finder. Select the Wii U - FWAV preset and load the preset. Then drag the BFSAR to the box on the top left. The BFWAV files will be extracted to a subdirectory. Simply run those through VGSC and you're good.