The VG Resource

Full Version: Dazz is getting older (Happy Birthday!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are birthday threads still a thing?  Happy birthday Dazz, you glorious human.  I'm proud of you Heart
They are indeed. Happy birthday Dazz!
Happy birthday, Dazzypoo. Big Grin
(01-15-2016, 11:36 AM)Belial Wrote: [ -> ]Are birthday threads still a thing? 

maybe if u posted more youd know :0) yes they are, ya dingus there's one from like 5 days ago underneath

oh.............yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! hbd dazz!!!!!!!!!! may the post bring you glorious gifts!!!!!!

p.s. if i visit the UK can we eat some food together (maybe in a US-themed cafe which serves hilariously decadent food)
Happy birthday, Dazz!
[Image: mHUNIGT.png]
I can undoubtedly speak for everyone when I say the "B-DAY" perfectly replicates the style of the text.
(01-15-2016, 03:53 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday, Dazz!
[Image: mHUNIGT.png]
I can undoubtedly speak for everyone when I say the "B-DAY" perfectly replicates the style of the text.

The best part of this is that the letters B, D, A, and Y appear nowhere in the original source so you actually had to create all of them.
Happy Birthdazz! Smile
Happy birthday, Dazz!
Happy birthday!  Cute
Happy videogames busting day
Happy birthday Dazzman Smile
happy birthday you crazy pixel site running man
Thanks everyone!! I had a pretty laid back day (just like most days) so can't say it's been a bad one. Going out with friends today for drinks at a festival thing, so that'll be nice Smile

Hope you all had a good day too!!
I know it's late on here, but I said it to you on time in skype

You're a quarter of a century old now. In just a few months I'll also be that old, but god damn it's crazy to think about.

Glad you enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday, Dazz!  B)
Pages: 1 2