The VG Resource

Full Version: Pocket Mortys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ties&hl=en

So I've taken a look at the files of this game, and they seem to be in a reasonably simple format, minus the filenames which are HORRENDOUS. Unity, why must you not be friendly to us!?

So, I've attached a few files which I've managed to get viewed in TiledGGD.

[Image: f4351ebc73.png]

As you can see though, they're distorted width wise which I can never seem to work out. There's also some 4,000 files to go through that makes the whole process a real bastard. Within the file's hex are the real filenames however!! Just... They also aren't that helpful since I'm sure they will be shared  across a few different files as they're simply things like "side_2". No character names or anything.

If someone could work out a method of batch converting these that'd be awesome. I've attached a few files that might serve to help give you some similarities etc. Hope it helps!
I've already begun sheeting these

The no filenames thing is a bit annoying, but it's easy to organize them if you sort by file-size.
There are roughly 100 Mortys judging from the icons, so it may take a while to organize all of them.
You beautiful demon you.
I like to think that, in the spirit of the show, each unnamed file is a different Morty from another universe frozen eternally in time because of some sort of scientific mishap.
There are some Mortys that I can't find on any guides or anything, so I don't know their numbers.
I do know what they're called based on filenames, though.
mortyafro
mortyasleep
mortybigtongue
mortybutterfly
mortycacoon
mortychops
mortycold
mortydiamondeyes
mortyflaming
mortyflu
mortyfrozen
mortyhot
mortymullet
mortymutantflu
mortypunk
mortysleepy
mortytired
mortyvesttop
mortyvneck

Could I upload them without numbers for now?
Maybe for now call them "#XXX - name"?

Exciting to think they might be unused though!!