The VG Resource

Full Version: Paper Mario: Sticker Star LZ compression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you decompress files with file extensions that end with z (bcrez)? Also, how do you decompress/read the CGFX files ending in .bin?
This is a bump.
Well first off, what game and platform is it for? We need the specific file to see or else we can't help you, thanks!
(01-06-2016, 02:19 PM)Anexenaumoon Wrote: [ -> ]Well first off, what game and platform is it for? We need the specific file to see or else we can't help you, thanks!

He kinda said it in the topic's title. Blank

It's Paper Mario: Sticker Star for the Nintendo 3DS.

also,

(01-06-2016, 10:59 AM)Hiccup Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bump.

You may want to check this out and keep it in mind for the future. Bumping is frowned upon in the site rules, and likely will work against you most of the time.

VGR is a slow-moving forum. This isn't Gaia Online where topics can get lost in the undertow of others' lousy posts. Just give it time and someone's bound to respond within a week or so.
They are BLZ compressed.
So basically LZ with the header at the end of the file instead of the beginning.
DSDecmp can decompress them, I think.
Sorry. I'll wont bump things anymore.

----

(01-06-2016, 02:56 PM)Ploaj Wrote: [ -> ]They are BLZ compressed.
So basically LZ with the header at the end of the file instead of the beginning.
DSDecmp can decompress them, I think.
Do you know which parameters I should use in dsdecomp do decompress the files correctly?

EDIT:
aldelaro5 has told me that he used the "Nintendo DS/GBA Compressors".