The VG Resource

Full Version: Having some 3D carebears, from the mobile game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish Have some 3D carebears, and the best version i can get is probably from the mobile game "Care Bears™ Belly Match" for android.
I have already all the game files, but dont'cnow were are the 3d models and how estractin /converting it.
(12-28-2015, 11:48 PM)Smakkohooves Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Have some 3D carebears, and the best version i can get is probably from the mobile game "Care Bears™ Belly Match" for android.
I have already all the game files, but dont'cnow were are the 3d models and how estractin /converting it.

Are the models in a strange format? If so, please share.
(12-29-2015, 03:00 PM)Smakkohooves Wrote: [ -> ]Not esactly, i never have ripped a android game,
And dont'recognize were are the models, and in what format are...
I think is inside a zip-like files...
I can attach the files on the next post?

You can. Theres an attachment feature at the bottom.
I think is some file in this pakage..

That is a little part of the files.
You can have full original files from the apk,
That are a zip folder.
The apk are 33mb, that downoads a 99mb file.
It's a free game from the google store.

After istallation if you start the app that downoads a 99mb .obb file data in the folder:
"Android/obb/com.ubisoft.carebearsmatch3"
That is also a zip folder.
Inside that i found the mp3s and some images,
But no textures or model-like filesname...
The models might still be in the obb file.
The obb files contains mostly all the games files.
The files inside that are .SPD, .txt, .mp3
By the folder name i think have find esactly were is, but dont'know what have to do, and if they have textures.
I put the folder and the only txt files,
Maybe can be helpful.
(05-17-2016, 07:36 PM)Smakkohooves Wrote: [ -> ]No One cares about the care bears?
Is one of the best loved cartoon

What a waste for a bump. If people aren't doing this, it's becasue no one is intrested in it tbh. You can try yourself, TTS has a great thread about writing scripts for extracting models and stuff with quickBMS.
(05-17-2016, 07:57 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]What a waste for a bump. If people aren't doing this, it's becasue no one is intrested in it tbh. You can try yourself, TTS has a great thread about writing scripts for extracting models and stuff with quickBMS.
TTS?
(07-18-2016, 04:31 PM)Smakkohooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2016, 07:57 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]What a waste for a bump. If people aren't doing this, it's becasue no one is intrested in it tbh. You can try yourself, TTS has a great thread about writing scripts for extracting models and stuff with quickBMS.
TTS?
ThatTrueStruggle
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28180.html
Read this. It will help you.