The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Kay Anniversary .pak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been interested of this game at the moment. I own this game on PC version. Compared to PS2 version they have re-model much more details in Anniversary. (I think)

This game runs on RenderWare Engine. Everything is on big 4GB .pak file and I can't figure to extract it. (because I am not the coder)
I just wanna take a look at the game files and extract a 3D model form.

If anyone interest to help, I might be upload the file and send via PM message. (if you haven't own the game, I bought it from Steam) I don't want to be legal the whole game assets on public link.

PS. I have Google anywhere myself and I can't find any helpful for this game. And this game seems quite underrated so far, like, less of people having research on a game file.
Maybe you could cut out a good chunk of the beginning of the file and post it here.
(12-28-2015, 03:57 PM)TGE Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could cut out a good chunk of the beginning of the file and post it here.

Here is what look like in Hex editor. I hope you can reorganized at the begin header of file.

[Image: y4mg9wI.jpg]