The VG Resource

Full Version: -warning penis inside-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 64551385oz4.png]
?

Everyone here does their penises circumcised?

well anyways, I'm lovin it so far. keep it up. oh the nose is bothering me though. it might be those big yellow squares...
uh... what's that supposed to be? Its face looks too busy and hard to make out.
Looks like a face with a proboscis and a horn.

I really like how you do these, nitram. Could be a bit cleaner, but they're great.
my penis is circumcised so i draw them that way....................................and it has small elephant trunk with three tiny horns.PJ challenge gott finish within 3hrs. and its a QIP so thats why it isnt clean yet.

big mcthankies from mcspankies
(11-02-2008, 04:38 PM)GDKN Wrote: [ -> ]?

Everyone here does their penises circumcised?

well anyways, I'm lovin it so far. keep it up. oh the nose is bothering me though. it might be those big yellow squares...

Everyone being two people?
And does it really matter...?

At any rate, it's a pretty cool little critter you've got goin on there.
Im actually interested in seeing the end result.
Not wanting to question yours or Baboy's uh... creative freedom. But seriously, did these works absolutely require you to draw penises, or were you two just looking for excuses?

It's okay if you were. I won't judge you.

The sprite looks good, but there are some areas within the sprite that look like little squares of colors getting in the way of things, mostly around where you shade. I don't know if that was intentional, but it looks really weird and distracting.
Was the creator of Kirby looking for an excuse not to draw noses?
Is there a reason for each page of doodles in a third grader's notebook?

There's no specific reason not to draw a nose or a specific reason to draw a penis.

Eh, I dunno, maybe I had the urge to not pixel a pair of pants.