The VG Resource

Full Version: *M&L:SS Wario Bros. Expression Suggestions- YOU CHOOSE, details inside*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you may know:
1. Hurricane Ike hit me. ): I have no home.
2. I have no computer, only wii. No computer= Can't work on anything spritewise.
3. Can't work on M&LUnsureS Wario Bros.= some heartless fans are impatient with me. :/

So, to make up with things and because I just realised I am missing alot of overworld poses, I am asking YOU, yes you, to tell me what overworld poses(expressions) I should make for both Wario and Waluigi. Like for example, Waluigi's famous evil eye from N64 Mario Tennis. It could be something like that. So go ahead! Go crazy! If they're not stupid, I'll add them to the new missing poses sheet Im going to be making when I am able to sprite. This topic will change to the official Wario Bros. topic whenever that happens. Im sure you all have alot of ideas in mind.

~Sean
Why not try giving Wario his big magnet like in YIDS? If not, just give Wario some nose picking poses. Those are always classic.

Anyway, how are you gonna make these without a computer?
I think you already have muscle flexing on there.
Anus-scratching might work...

(11-01-2008, 11:08 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, how are you gonna make these without a computer?
He's not. Not yet, anyways...
For Wario, give him his trademark Gas powers, what's not to love about Wario? For Waluigi.. Uhh.. Have him bash foes with a Tennis Racket?
Thank you all for the ideas! I like the fart one. Haha.

And Im just going to make them when I do get one. Which shouldn't be long...hopefully.
Waluigi uses contortion moves, and dancing.

His special abilities are his Whirluigi, Waluigi Breaststroke, bomb expertise, pirhana plant communication,
and Waluigi Stomp.

For Wario, go look up all his WL attributes.
Long time no see, so where are you staying now? I like how you come back for ideas on how to improve your Wario Bros, after your house gets destroyed by a hurricane. Relax, get everything back together in your life first. Then come impress us, we can wait.

Also for ideas, maybe some Warioware moves?
for wario you could make him pick his nose or give him an unexpected belch/fart (i dont know if i spelled right there), as for waluigi make him scratch his butt or a bomb blow up in his pocket! *ticking noise*... huh? whats that noise??? *explosion*
What about the Waluigi Battles?

But as CoolYoshi said, you got hit by a hurricane...sprites shouldn't be too important right now.
Star, take a rest from Wario and Waluigi.

Until you're completely settled down, you shouldn't feel like being hassled to finish this.
(I missed you. :[)

You've been through a lot. No one will hate you if you don't finish this right away.
[if they do, i'll internet kick their ass.] Heart
Well if you ask me here are some poses that would be good:
The famous Waluigi Crotch Chop
Wario patting his belly
Maybe have Wario do the evil eye thing too
Waluigi curling his 'stache
I can't imagine how it must be for you right now, Star. I mean, even with your current status you still are thinking about getting this done. Just as Nin said, it's okay if you leave spriting -- including plans for spriting -- behind for a while. The only thing that matters is that you're doing all right. I think I speak for all the people with you in mind that we hope the best for you. We're all looking foreward to when you come back in good shape, miss ya a lot my friend.
I agree with PK. Take a break. Play some games. We all can wait. Well most of us can
Obviously Waluigi's crotch chop.