The VG Resource

Full Version: Gears of Wars 2- Get out there and fight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the most anticipated games of all time is almost here! Just one more week. I'm suprised no one has made a topic yet. In this topic discuss whatever about Gears 2, if youre going to the midnight party, or whatever. I myself am going to go at midnight or at least try to. The motel Im staying in isn't too far away from the game stores haha. To those who have xbox live, Im going to be online when I get it(sometimes) so hit me up with invites when you see me! See ya on the battlefield. LETS DO THIS. GRAWR!
I hate the multiplayer in Gears, so even if I get this I'll only be playing co-op.

Smile
The fact that no one's made a topic about gears 2 is enough to show that it's not one of the most anticipated games of all time. I'm sort of glad there isn't much hype towards Gears 2 though, because hype murdered Halo and beat it with a crowbar.
So the main villain of Gears 2 is the Predator
I'm gonna co-op the shit out of this with Dazz.
I'm his Dom Heart
I made a topic a while ago, but there are too many ninty fanboys so it dropped to the bottom.

I really want to play, but I'm gonna have to wait because my xbox red ringed. Can't wait to pwn some kids with the hammerburst.
I can't wait.
Has anyone else finished the story yet?
Looks pretty sweet

I want it, but I'll have to wait until Summer to actually play it (Since the 360 'I' own isn't exactly 'mine')
I haven't actually played it yet but I've heard very good reviews

and apparently you can do offline multiplayer with bots and they actually have good AI
^Yeah. They're smarter than most little kids that play the game. Defeated
This game is the shit.

Oh my god.

This game is three times longer than the original, the gameplay is improved, the graphics are vibrant but still bleak of armageddon, it's just oh my god I came at least 126 times as I played this.

If you have a 360 go buy this shit now. If you don't go buy it for someone and play it nonstop.
I can't stop playing this. Its eye-orgasmic and it's so addictive. I'll be playing this alot on the weekends online, even if my motel's internet sucks anus. Tongue Ive beaten story mode and I must say-without spoiling anything-its more intense, dramatic, and better than the story in GoW. This game is an absolute masterpiece. You can tell how hard the team worked on this. The only thing that wears the game down a bit is a few bugs here and there. Hope to see you online!
The glitches don't wear the game down, it makes the experience that much more awesome.

THREE-PERSON CHAINSAW PLUS A CURBSTOMP ALL AT ONCE SUCK ON MY BALLS
It's not bad.

Just pretty much exactly the same as the old one.

Quote:Ive beaten story mode and I must say-without spoiling anything-its more intense, dramatic, and better than the story in GoW.
This isn't really saying anything, seeing as the first Gear of War pretty much didn't have a story.
Pages: 1 2