The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Battle Kirby Attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to try the style, but so far I onlt have Pixel art/ story images, not any sprites but I'm working on a good layout:

Story Art:
[attachment=1463]

P.S. I need a moveset for Kirby, any idea's? (like heavy attack, upper attack, special moves, etc.)

Also CC please Cute
The head shape is a bit off. Looks kinda square.
(11-01-2008, 08:41 PM)Perigi Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to try the style, but so far I onlt have Pixel art/ story images, not any sprites but I'm working on a good layout:

Story Art:

P.S. I need a moveset for Kirby, any idea's? (like heavy attack, upper attack, special moves, etc.)

Also CC please Cute

Why don't you try a SSB moveset?
@AJ Nitro - I'm not sure how to fix the shape, so I'll leave it like that for a while

@J-Bit - That's what I was thinking for the three hit combo, but heavy, upper and specials I'm not sure what to do
The pink sorta hurts my eyes.
Is there a less intense shade you can use?
These are awesome. The only thing that bugs me is the second and second to last ones. Try to make that shape with your mouth. Try it. It's impossible.
@Vipershark - I made the plallete nyself, so I'll see If I can make it any softer, but Sonic Battle style kinda uses dark colours but I'll work on it

@sba sb3002 - It has actually been done, look!

[attachment=1470]

Amazing right?! Surprise
If you ask me those two mouth shapes are completely different. One is like a 6 and the other is like a 0.
(11-02-2008, 06:26 PM)sba sb3002 Wrote: [ -> ]If you ask me those two mouth shapes are completely different. One is like a 6 and the other is like a 0.

Well... In one, he's confused, and in the other he's kinda like... Battle time... or something.... and has a small mouth... yeah...
Ignore all above posts, because these are fantastic.

All the complaints are stupid and "fixing" them will probably make them look worse.

Maybe the colours, but nothing else.