The VG Resource

Full Version: XnView question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back, I used XnView to convert the .dds sprites of Watch Quest! -Heroes of Time- to PNG. I remember they had this weird trim around them that was essentially the last pixels on the end of the sprite being stretched out. After some searching, I figured out how to remove that and be left with only the sprites.

Now, with the same exact game, I ran into the same exact issue. Except I can't remember how I solved it last time.

[attachment=5895]

I thought it had something to do with the alpha channel, but that didn't work this time. Anyone know?
Can you upload the DDS files? Those are likely the issue here.

Also, are those pixels at the end supposed to be something else, or just cut off altogether?
(12-18-2015, 05:09 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you upload the DDS files? Those are likely the issue here.

Also, are those pixels at the end supposed to be something else, or just cut off altogether?

They're just supposed to cut off. Note that they're the same color as his hair and sword, including outlines, just kind of...shooting outward. Again, I managed to do this before, but I can't remember how.

Here's the DDS. There are also PVR textures with the same issue, so I'm including one in the archive:
[attachment=5896]
In the past when I encountered this issue I would just make a batch script in Photoshop to fix it.