The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for help starting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks! I'm intending to start ripping from the game Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. Unfortunately, I've tried do frame capture ripping, which takes a horrendous amount of time and things tend to overlap a lot in this game, also it make the full tanks impossible to rip. What I am looking for is someone to hopefully educate and assist me in this so I may produce some sheets at last. I love this game and have completed it fully, so I will be able to capture single frames for palette reference if needed. So, is there anyone who can help me out with this? It would be greatly appreciated. Notify me if any files are needed for assistance purposes, as I am able to extract them and such.
Looks to me as if he's asking someone to help TEACH him how to rip sprites. Not "rip the sprites for me". But that's just my opinion.
It is not a request for ripping, it's just asking for help learning how to do so. I just need someone to brief me on how to extract the sprites from this game properly so I may produce some good sheets. I have the programs needed and such, Tahaxan, no$gba, Tile Molester, and if it's needed, also yy-chr english version. I can supply one of the BIN files if it's needed to help (or not if it's not legal to do so).