The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm Monobrobe. I like games.
Honestly I haven't been on a proper forum in years, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a regular or what.
I just came here because I was looking for particular sprites, and next thing I knew I was making an account.
I've also ripped a bunch of sprites myself which aren't on here. I'm kinda hesitant to upload them because I dunno how well that'd go over with Daedalic. I'm not exactly sure how legal this all is. Plus I'd have to actually make the sprite sheets and I dunno how to do that aside from manually pasting everything.
Um. Yeah. I'm not exactly a hacker. I was just curious about stuff so I went through all these hoops and hurdles and succeeded in the end. It was actually kinda fun once I figured out what I had to do.
I also have this bad habit of over-explaining myself when I get nervous so this is probably also the result of that.
Anyways... Not sure if I'll end up staying, but I decided to check this place out. I hope that doesn't sound rude or anything, I'm just kinda... testing the waters?
Welcome, young Padawan! Hope you become an integral part of the Resource society XD
Hey, spoke to you in the Skype chat. I hope you stick around, you seem cool!