The VG Resource

Full Version: Leaving VG Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsure
I am going to be off VG Resource for a while, because I just don't know what else to do here on this site. 

I think it would be temporary because of some schoolwork. It's not easy being a freshman who does online school because of her mental disability.

See you soon.

-Erin (a.k.a SEGA_Princess-Elizabeth)

P.S I will still be able to download sprites from this site, whether I am busy or not.
...you just started posting again yesterday though. what the heck Very Sad

ah well, see ya...after your schoolwork is done?

o/
When I first came across the VG-Resource and all it's sub Resources. I just downloaded what I wanted too and didn't contribute. After awhile I picked up on 3D Model ripping and just took off. Now, proud too say, I'm on the top 50 Submitters list. Oh that number 1 spot calls my name XD. I've just started branching out into ripping "Sprites" && I've submitted too the sounds resource as well. Given enough time, I bet you'd be a great asset to this site. But if you wish too leave, tis your choice. Take care, and here's hoping you keep enjoying the content submitted by myself and other submitters.

For me, I must finish this monkey rip, and Raven from Injustice for another user! XD
(11-28-2015, 03:48 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]...you just started posting again yesterday though. what the heck Very Sad

ah well, see ya...after your schoolwork is done?

o/

Yes